Old 04-26-2007, 06:55 PM

Default Firewall AC hole dimensions needed

Can someone help me with some simple measurements? I am converting a non AC car to AC, so I need the measurements for the rectangular AC duct hole in the firewall. I need to know the exact size of the hole width and height. I also need its location as compared to the centerline of the 2 suitcase mounting holes aligned vertically and closest to the transmission tunnel. Thanks a ton,
Paul

Old 04-30-2007, 01:01 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Paul,

I can't help you with actual dims but last weekend I came across the piece I cut out of my firewall for the same conversion and since it has the holes for the heater core tubes in it you should be able to use that to locate the cut correctly. I'll see if I figure out which box it was in tonight and drop you a pic.

Later,
Dennis

Old 05-02-2007, 08:54 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I just converted an A/C car to non-AC and have the rectangular hole section of the firewall if you want a factory patch panel. John

Email jbr69gto@gmail.com

My Website www.minnesota-muscle.com

Old 05-02-2007, 09:34 PM

Thanks, what's the $$$ including shipping to 28207 NC?
Paul