Thread: WIW 70 Formula
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2021, 05:54 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Yesterday we installed the rear suspension and hung the doors. We thought about installing the subframe as well, but easier to work on the car up higher for now, so we left it on jack stands. Interior paints should be ready later this week, and paint for the trunk is on the way. I decided on black/dark gray with light gray spatter which I think is more or less correct.

Turns out Pilkington in Phoenix only had the windshield and one side glass. The other two items are being shipped from Ohio...if all goes well, will pick up everything at will call by the end of next week. By that time, hopefully, I'll have everything needed to put the doors together. Still need to order door glass hardware kit.

I also need the screws that are used to attach the window sweeps to the doors. Must have used these on my TA. I can't seem to locate any in the aftermarket...or used on eBay. Anyone know of a source for these or have any available?

Still have a long way to go on the rear seat back and interior armrest panels...not rocket science but it takes a lot of thought and time to do it right.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2484.jpg
Views:	749
Size:	80.4 KB
ID:	569366   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3861 (2).jpg
Views:	815
Size:	51.8 KB
ID:	569368