Thread: Cliff Ruggles
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2023, 09:32 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Thanks guy for the kind words. Have been away for a few days, BURIED in parts orders which is unusual for this time of year. Things usually slow down from around Halloween till after the holidays, then I get blasted again. I also did a carb and distributor for a long time customer and want to get that shipped out on Monday.

Couldn't have done it without the help of Robert (Sun Tuned). This one needed new pins and springs, plus a new VA and reluctor. Weight holes were all wollered out but I found a used set vs having to braze them up and re-drill the holes to fit the pins (Royal PITA).

Anyhow, have to run, we're having our annual Christmas party tonight. Going to smoke some chicken drumsticks and put a ham on later today. We just might have to consume a few adult beverages to keep us hydrated!........Cheers and hope everyone has a great holday season!........Cliff out....

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5837.jpg
Views:	602
Size:	231.6 KB
ID:	624705  

73 Ventura, SOLD 455, 3740lbs, 11.30's at 120mph, 1977 Pontiac Q-jet, HO intake, HEI, 10" converter, 3.42 gears, DOT's, 7.20's at 96mph and still WAY under the roll bar rule. Best ET to date 7.18 at 97MPH (1/8th mile),
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cliff R For This Useful Post: