View Single Post
Old 08-19-2022, 02:11 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Brengun View Post
I see Delorean are late to join he game again. The time an EV was new and something different has disappeared. Tesla got it just right and created a company and sold a number of cars. I doubt another start up will be able to repeat what Tesla did.

As far as Tesla goes, all the larger manufacturers have hopped onto the EV train and will be able to a build better, faster and cheaper. Tesla will be broke and gone within 5 to 10 years.
Idk about that the big 3 has sucked at building anything since the 70s Tesla has proven itself it’s got it down. Their cars are far superior to anything the general has ever put out.
Maybe if Pontiac was still around they’d have a chance but I’m unimpressed w anything they’ve made for a very long time.

My hellcat was a pretty amazing car but the Tesla has far eclipsed it. Anyone trying to knock Tesla down has a long road ahead . They are beholden to no one.
I like to think if Pontiac made an electric car that is what it would have been a Tesla so was kinda happy to see a Delorean that’s kind of close . . .

selling turbos and turbo related parts since 2005!

Last edited by Stuart; 08-19-2022 at 06:25 AM. Reason: removed political content