View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 08:44 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Location: 31May2013 Temporary home to the world's widest (that we know of) tornado. Lord, NO more Please...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom s View Post
LOL,actually posted there days ago but no pics.There is someone on there already that is doing a 4in stroke CV1 race type engine,looks hi dollar,diff from my on the cheap(sort of) street build.Tom
The more that I think about this project.... I commend your for your effort!!! It's the type of build that most of us would be leaning towards.

Although the more I learn about the 301T block, the less I like it (the block, as the foundation for this build). I've read rumblings of a possible short deck block from the AllPontiac folks (or was I dreaming again???) I hope the 383 holds up, and meets your expectations!!!

You must have picqued Dave Bisshop's curiosity a lot, to get him to build that intake. As busy as we all know he is, it's a great looking piece. The single plane setup makes the most sense, from ease of fabrication point, a dual plane would have been a lot more difficult w/ the sharp turns and getting everything lined up, at the head.....

Keep on keeping on....

Shut it off
Shut it off
Buddy, I just shut your Prius down...