View Single Post
Old 10-19-2006, 08:51 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponjohn
Once again you're wrong. I have no other interest in KRE any more than you do. Reread what you quoted me on.

Reread you're very first post in the your thread- I asked if you contacted Jeff ( or any other vendor you bought stuff from, rather than posting first) and your repsonse was " No should I have?" Duh........OF COURSE.

Look, all I am saying here is IMO both of these threads have been prematurely posted. I'm not defending anyone nor am I saying they are without merrit. My point is and always will be that neither of these issues are resolved with the supplier and until they are, no threads should have been started.

Also- there are 3 sides to every story, yours, his and the truth.

Carry on.

pohjohn; Not to jump on a bandwagon, but this is not an issolated issue that isn't being resolved. Being in somewhat of "the Loop " I receive e-mails and phone calls on my assessment of certan things produced out there. I try and be kind. It a big business world and a SMALL Pontiac community.

I know & personally have talked to a few Pontiac people that.....................
There are other people that purchased products the KRE block and heads out there with issues. The problem is people are afraid to say anything because of the involvement of KRE in the Pontiac community. Let's face it. They are in the for front of Pontiac development. And I have noticed that others including myself get shot at and take it on the cuff. 'Handle it to their abilities.'
BTW: I can back everything I have posted.

CUSTOMER SERVICE: I personally had issues with certain machining procedures on the early and some items on the later IA 2 blocks. No integral strength or casting issuses. I have personally built 8 of the IA 2 blocks. Sold 9. I notified AllPontiac and they took care of the extra costs involved over and above the normal work I would have had to do. No crap, no bullsh*t. THIS IS CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Also accepted some ideas I had as far as corrections to be made. Bob at one point became aggitated and we had words. He later called back and appoligized. He had had a bad day other then our conversations and felt bad. Oh BTW: THIS IS CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Did have one block with non correctable issues. They had it picked up, another send. No cost to me. THIS IS CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Back when all those huricanes hit and we got pounded with massive expenses, they worked with me thru the deal and purchasing blocks. THIS IS CUSTOMER SERVICE.

We all have issues from time to time in this business. We are human and make errors. But it's the person or companies that stands up or behind what they do or sell that makes one reputation.

If you notice this post has only developed as a last resort. But have seen others finally post their issues after it Hit the fan

Hope it gets resolved without egos taking over.

Hope these issues and others get resolved. The Pontiac community doesn't need the black marks from others looking in from the outside.

Last edited by PONTIAC DUDE; 10-19-2006 at 09:12 AM.