View Single Post
Old 12-14-2014, 11:09 AM

First I'd like to say I'm not done making them. First one buying a car I shouldn't have a 69 Firebird with a Chevy motor to start to many other things to mention. In my defense it had a really cool spinner knob and Playboy and Farra Faucet air freshener that I was able to save. The next one was buying a 69 parts car off ebay which turned out to be a original 400 4sd with all original engine and drive line. The problem is that it was taken apart 20 years ago and was sitting in buckets. When I saw how clean the body was I decided to restore that one also. Somehow doing two cars at the same time dosnt cost twice as much it's three times as much with re-buying all the part you already bought but can't find.
Ok First car is at a local tech school another mistake. Second one the parts car I'm doing at home. I've done a frame off and bodywork is in primer. Motor is running car is moving on own power needed a couple of fenders to finish. So we start having another motor built
to put in it to save the original block. Well I've got to stay off the racing forum because it starts getting out of hand. Now I dont know if any of the other stuff rebuilt trans or rear end or even fuel lines will handle the motor. I know they have medication for ADD but I am kind of fun to watch, my wife has never needed a tv. It's her fault really I asked her if she wanted me to get a old car or a girlfriend for my midlife crisis, it's her choice and she chose. She said i'd of been tired of girlfriend by now and it would have been alot cheaper.
So as you see I'm not close to being done making mistakes.