View Single Post
Old 12-02-2022, 04:02 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by R 70 Judge View Post
Unfortunately, the hybrid coilovers aren't an option unless you change your lower control arms. You'll need to but new springs. I will be using the hybrid coilovers with tubular uppers and lowers, but I'm not concerned with a stock appearance.

How are you liking the new powertrain? It has to be substantially faster than it was before. Any complaints with the TKX?
Yeah the coilovers don't seem like a good option for me.

I only have about 200 miles on the new powertrain so I can't comment fully. But, the motor is silky smooth in the powerband. Feels very strong. no leaks. The Ray Klemm built qjet seems excellent so far. Starts right up. Great throttle response. The TKX is great. Shifts nice. Fairly quiet. The best thing is it gives e the equivalent of a 3.77 rear in 1st and a 2.68 in 5th. Which is just awesome.

I have a Dragy that I haven't used yet. We all know basically what a stock RA III does. Once driving season comes around, I'll get it out and do some runs to see what I have.

https://youtube.com/shorts/gG15nb4FWeo?feature=share
The Following User Says Thank You to jhein For This Useful Post: