View Single Post
Old 09-14-2021, 03:28 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I still daily drove classics when I lived in Ohio, I just kept a ratty one in the stable for the nasty days When that rusted beyond repair I'd buy another one.

On the nice days I still used the bird a lot. Wife still drove a classic back and forth to work for a long time, either a vette or what ever we played with at the time. Wasn't until around 2000 when she wanted something new, but that lasted till about 2007 when she was sick of that, wanted to get away from all the electronics and gadgets and went back to a classic, been there ever since.

Wasn't until maybe 15 years ago when I really got into swapping overdrives into the classics, which we quickly found that made them so much more enjoyable, especially on a daily basis. Now even the weekend toys are getting overdrives. Been driving my Chevelle with 4.10's for 35 years and just now got around to putting a 4L80E in it. Every single time I do that, no matter what the car, I always say to myself, I should have done that a long time ago. LOL

https://youtu.be/XqEydRRRwqE