View Single Post
Old 10-15-2021, 08:04 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeighborsComplaint View Post
You have the rarest of the rare Royal Oak Pontiac 428 Race engines built for use in 1988 Nascar competition. While Royal Oak was long gone in 1988 their chief mechanic, known only as "Wrong-way Peachfuzz" ("Fuzzy as he was called around Nascar circles) soldiered on out of a shed where the dealership building once stood. He date stamped each of his creations upside down on the front driver side of the block along with a sideways "P" (for Peachfuzz") near the VIN, hence the nickname "Wrong-way". He cleverly hid his illegal multiple carburetion setups from the prying eyes of Nascar techs with a cloaking device that gave the appearance of a single Holley four barrel carburetor. He also devised telescoping connecting rods and adjustable bores to trick tech inspectors into thinking it was CID compliant. Some would call him a cheater, I would call him a genius. He was also said to possess a magic wand he called "Ole Number 886" which was inserted into the motor on race day making it invincible in competition. Sadly, the cloaking device and other tricks were eventually discovered by Nascar and a team of thugs (competitors) broke into his shed and destroyed all but one of his magical engines, ... yep you guessed it #2288! That engine was latched onto by some moonshiners and became a backwoods legend, outrunning the "revenuers" right up until the pickup truck it was in failed to negotiate a curve and went off a cliff into a ravine. By the time the truck was recovered, the fabled "Fuzzy Motor" was long gone and relegated to history until your discovery. Fuzzy's name and accomplishments live on in the unwritten lore of Nasar and modern-day moonshining.

That motor of yours belongs in a Nasar museum, my friend. Don't let anyone confuse you with facts about its authenticity.
Very funny you can make a movie and direct it and I will be glad to star in it. As long as were being Hypothetical.