View Single Post
Old 10-14-2021, 12:31 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by P@blo View Post
Guys have tried to give you your answer but you refuse to listen. Maybe quit the search to prove what you are hoping to find and follow the evidence instead?

What I see is someone who wants information that does not exist and will reward for doing so. NOT HOW THE FORUMS WORK. sorry caps got stuck but I am 64 and expect a lot...
Mikes Answer to you: I am open minded but no one has convinced me there correct in there thinking. For example, I read that not all Divisions at GM listened to the "Edict" when it came down and kept Installing Tri-Power's to Vehicles in spite of the Command. Now, my Block Cast is April of 1967 and I don't know when it was assembled. I know it was supposed to be Installed in a YK Automatic 4 bbl according to the code.

Since the EUN number is not part of the Vin. number in 1967 who is to say that the upside number "2288" is not from a dealer who on 2 = Feb. 28 = day and 8 = 1968, that installed the Cam and Tri-Power into any vehicle. Therefore, I have as much rite to question whether the Factory installed this Engine on the assembly line or that it was installed at some Dealership that pulled the Cam out and replaced it with the Tri-power one while installing the intake Manifold on 2288.

I have also read that the 428 ci Engine was highly sought out for by Racers because of their 4 bolt mains. Until any of you can prove otherwise, let me search for the answer. The other thing is "I am searching for information that does not exist" How come you people think you have the answer then? Here is what you are telling me: "were sure your wrong because why?"

As sure as Royal installed a 421 ci Engine and beat the Ferrari and sold the world on it is about how sure you people are, that lie sold allot of Press. True, I, we may never get an answer but If I don't try, I will never get the answer for sure. It is like giving up on a fight before you lost it, then you lost already. Try to understand I am only asking a question that is hard to answer but not impossible.

Last edited by TRADERMIKE 2012; 10-14-2021 at 12:37 PM.