View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 11:36 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Thank you to the guy's that support my heads. I have flowed several sets of factory RA5 heads through the years and found the same results. In stock form they flow from 306 to 320 CFM at 28" depending on the valve job. Although unlike Mike's experience I found the heads with just a tube to be very turbulent. The ones that I flowed with the air foil were stable though. Maybe the head Mike flowed had the air foil I don't know. My heads as Mike stated were designed with computer aided flow analysis. Then we made prototypes with FDM plastic parts so we could flow them on the flow bench to confirm what the computer told us. This is why it took so long to get the heads to market. I wasn't going to just make a casting on assumptions. My heads have tremendous velocity in as cast form. Actually they are to fast for most high HP applications. As cast on the flow bench my heads make this super high pitched whistle at higher lifts. It's so loud it hurts your ears. I haven't had the opportunity yet to try these on a smaller cube engine, but I do believe the TQ would right up there with any D-port head.

330-628-3354 cell
Designer if the DCI Tiger Heads and the NEW DCI Ram Air 5 Heads !!!!!