Thread: Ray Cox
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2006, 07:22 PM

Dancolekate...did it ever occur to you that none of us knew what was going on behind the scenes with Darcie and Ray? We live in Florida and had no knowledge of the situation. Or the extent of his dealings with other people...sometimes and takes something like this to bring out awareness of an issue.
Sometimes ya gotta grab the bull by the horns and see how far you can toss him. Even when Ray was slamming my husband(Pontiac Dude) up here on the boards I kept quiet, and that's a pretty hard thing to do if you're me. Sorry we don't all see eye to eye on this one but there are many different people up here from many walks of life....and we are all blessed with living in a country where there is still freedom of speech.
Now, let me ask you this...what if you had business dealings with someone and got burned...wouldn't you be a little bit upset that nobody warned you about that person? Hmmmmmmm....puts a little bit different spin on things doesn't it?
Tom...I agree...he needs to make things right so we can all put this behind us.
Ray...I thought you were a pretty decent guy when we met you. We shared some good times and friendship. Where did that all go?

Last edited by Lady Dude; 11-19-2006 at 07:32 PM.