View Single Post
Old 04-25-2023, 11:49 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Send a message via AIM to JLMounce

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65madgoat View Post
Go with fitech for your driver. Forget Aces knockoff. If you want to save a few bucks the Summit generic efi is actually made by fitech.

Compared to a Holley Sniper, all fitech parts are oem replacement parts. Customer support is great, and 3 year warranty from Fitech to boot.
I'm biased, but inclined to agree with this. I can't say if the Aces stuff is a great product or a terrible product.

What I can say is that I've had multiple FiTech's on multiple vehicles, including mine that has been in service since 2015. It's never left me stranded. Only the nut behind the wheel has done that by refusing to fix a broken fuel sender and running out of fuel a couple times.

The FiTech is a great entry level EFI solution at a decent price. I'll only say the same thing I always say. The car has to support it. If the car has terrible wiring, or has engine issues like exhaust leaks, excessive blowby etc that carbs just don't care about, you need to fix those issues first before going to any type of EFI system.