View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 03:44 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Send a message via AIM to NHRASuperStock455SD

This engine should have been on the dyno already. Tom Vaught's help and Ed Page's patience has been great. We have had things that cause a delay due to this being our first Turbo build. For example, neither Tony nor I had any relationship set up for purchasing these injectors. Since we dont normally like to pay retail, it is a tough pill to swallow when we do.

We are now waiting on the fabrications department on intercooler, headers, and cold side. I cant get a firm commitment on the 4500 series air bonnet. Will try that this afternoon. Casey and I are going to the fab shop on firday to figure out all our final strategy. I am also going to BES Th or F to get progress on the engine build. I will try to get pictures.

We are using the Dominator Controller from Holley Cg, I think you will find that more than satisfactory. It has full capability along with electronic transmission control. It also have drive by wire, but I dont think Ed wants to do that until Holley has more experience with it.

Side note, Caseys SuperCoupe turbo Tbird 3.8L V6 has a best of 820 RWHP and 805 Torque on a college shoe string budget street engine!

lmc3470@aol.com
www.ChemicalManagementIndiana.com
317-260-3486

Last edited by NHRASuperStock455SD; 11-16-2011 at 03:50 PM.