View Single Post
Old 08-12-2016, 01:16 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Big Chief going NHRA pro-mod racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/st 54 View Post
No one is allowed to license at a national ....let alone the big go............ Unlesssss he is planning on heading up to BRAINERD for the divisional?????? And maybe trying to obtain a grade point at the national running comp?????

Come on Justin.......you should go up to BRAINERD and find out what the zoo is all about!Larry Larson has been 3rds in comp at a national with the fastest street vehicle in america I'm sure you could do better than that!

69goat1 you crack me up really do enjoy the smack talk it is fun....Won a track championship in 1997 with my old #12's won a track championship in 2004 with eheads.....won a few big bucks races with eheads..supported a min of 3pontiac races a year every year from 1993-2015 no matter how far I had to travel...and won a few of those..the ford head thing was just something I hadnt tried so I thought I'd give it a try.....

As for You guys racing outside that shop....I'm sure you are holding your own! But our conversations are the typical "life chit".....but since you mentioned it u bet I'll bring it up in a few weeks when I see them guys again.....I'll be sure to brag on your bada$$ Pontiac a bit!

You should have stuck with what was working and was cool...

I haven't ran with those guys in front of the shop yet...They had 3 races I know of and nobody called me...Heard about them after the fact.

Got an official invite from one of the main characters in that deal for "sometime when it is cooler" and I still have to find a tire that MIGHT try to hold it...

Shawn was beside me 2 weeks ago in his convertible Camaro street car in Town... He got the Hit and I got sideways immediately...

BTW - this is my old Black Street Car... The engine under the blower ran 10.60's in this car with no help at 10.2:1 compression 87 cc E heads and just slightly lighter (Blowers are Heavy). Engine is exactly the same except compression is now 8.5:1 and it is blown with 2 carbs...put a new heater core in, fixed the cigarette lighter, etc... If it ever holds the road 10.6 will be way back there...

The green car we met in the finals with that year... you won't know it when you see it again...

Last edited by 69Goat1; 08-12-2016 at 01:23 PM.