View Single Post
Old 08-09-2022, 08:08 AM
Ultimate Warrior

i know this isn't procar related, but i've used various Corbeau model seats and brackets
only had one minor issue which they paid all shipping costs and fixed or said i could get it done locally and submit them the bill, but i sent back
they have some newer models that look good too
the last setup of brackets was made by the fella who made flofit seats, but he sold his stuff to, i want to say plantedtechnologies or planet, but not sure
he made the brackets even shorter for me since i am tall, and man... are they well built pieces too
one possible downfall to some of the Corbeau seats is that they sit high, meaning seat of the pants, so do keep an eye on that if you are tall. more of an issue in a second gen f body than other models from what i am told....
Summit has some nice Recarros too, the one i have my eyes on have built in hvac to them, not cheap, but look cool as heck
depending who you get on the phone at Corbeau, they can do some tweaking on the seat cushions too and fabric, but like i said all depends who speaks to you, at least that was my experience
I had GT7s, CR1's, and A4's
i liked them all, but watch CR1's, they do have a high seat height, not to mention adaptable to office chair bases, game bases, etc...