Thread: Shipping cost
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2024, 05:39 PM
Ultimate Warrior

ta6.6- Yes I have actually dealt with UPS on something I bought recently via ebay that was damaged in shipping, (thats when they fought me & tried to come get the item I owned to inspect it, i was able to send pics to show the damage)... i didnt use ebay for the claim or have a shipping ID, I called UPS directly to ask how to file a claim, only thing they needed was the tracking info, it had all the info including insurance amount, they didnt or shouldnt care where the label was printed or where the item was purchased from, I did have to show my proof of amount paid using the paypal receipt, but besides that they handled the claim by the tracking number & refunded me directly as the recipient, they said they could refund the seller too but I didnt want that since I owned the item.

It sucks trying to call & deal with most these places, especially if you get someone in another country that you can barely understand, ebay is terrible with that these days, but if you are in the right & escalate it to a supervisor/manager if needed, they usually rule in your favor for shipping damage or other ebay disputes... YMMV.

The Following User Says Thank You to 78w72 For This Useful Post: