View Single Post
Old 05-23-2015, 03:48 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandville455 View Post
Congrats!! more et to follow yet
Darby..there is always more et....The car loves the cold with the cowl air cleaner,when I got home last night I opened the hood to do a basic check,since I just drove 100 miles back.The top of the air filter and the air filter were both cold.I should have grabbed my temp gun to see the difference in temperature.Since we do have quite a few cooler nights up here its a good thing,I upped the jetting yesterday before I left and the plugs looked fantastic when I got home.Next thing to do is add some more jet on those cooler nights and see.I'm hoping with traction and tuning to drop another tenth.I'm sticking to not making any changes this year just tuning.If you remember first couple times out with this combo in the other car..I ran low 12's with a 3.42 gear,other than a fuel system change,a carb spacer,cowl air cleaner and cheap 3 way adjustable shocks nothing else has been done.Just the essentials track time and tuning.When Dave Bisschop told me there was a lot more left in the combo he was right!