View Single Post
Old 12-31-2006, 09:43 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Ok. the last email that you sent to me on 19th of December 2006 stateing this...

Please give me a Paypal address if you accept it and I can pay you
for the PHS as well.
This is not typiclly how I do business but I dont get harassed when I
ask someone to be patient either; Ive had some major family court
issues to deal with concerning the number 1 priority in my life; my
family these past couple weeks.
It unfortunatley has delayed and stressed our deal as well as a few
others I wished to have completed by now. I wanted nothing more to
help you get this done but I realize that my good intentions dont
count for much in this situation.
You can check my feedback anywhere as far as my credibility; Ive
never screwed anyone on anything and I most certainly wont start with
you. You'll have your $3315 + $45 back soon providing you continue to
be reasonable.
Happy Holidays,

JM

I contactacted you back via email a couple hours later stateing that i just wanted a money order and from the email before that one stateing

John,
I'll break it down for you. I will be returning your $3315 as staed in
previous communication. Does that include the PHS?
I ended the deal with you because you couldnt be patient when I
encountered some unexpected difficulty and have done nothing but be
harrasing about it, multipule phone calls , emails etc. instead of
being patient as I requested.

For every email or phone call/ meassage I recieve from now on its
going to delay you getting your money back by 48 hours.
Threats and Ultimatums will do nothing but make things harder on you
and make communication between us harder; lets not make this personal
and things will go nice and smooth.
I want you to have your $ back as fast as possible.
John, just for the record; I have other things going on in my life
that require my full attention and cant get to a computer as much as I
like to, please keep that in mind.

Thanks for clarifying the mailing address, providing you can stick to
the terms outlined above, you will have the MOs in your possession and
this will be over and you can get your girlfriend something else for
Xmas.

JM

So i did not call or email you for 5 days and now it is the 31st of December 2006 and the money is still not hear. so why are you going to say that i was harrasing you for that week and threeatening you. the only thing i said was that if we cant get this solved i would have to take this a step forward. and that when you told me that every time i contact you then it would be a other 48 hours. alls i want is my money so we all can continue on and not have to worry about this anymore. You can get a money orfer at the post office so its not like you have to go everywhere to get it done. You tell me not to cantact you but shouldnt you be in contact with me atleast a couple days a week to let me know what is going on. And i have tried to contact you aff line and your phone has either been cut off or you just done answer. i dont know what to so anymore i mean i am trying to work with you and i am just getting the run around.. thats fine i will email you my iformation again for like the 10th time and i will be looking for my money by thursday january 4th 2007. that would make it 2 days shy of being a month with you haveing my money and i think that should have been plenty enough time for you to get the deal done. so know there is plenty enough time for you to go to the post office on tuesday january 2nd 2007. and either do 2 day mail or over night it or how ever you would like as long as its sent out on tuesday. and just email me with the tracking number on tuesday after you get it all done. I understand what you are going through like i have told you plenty of other times but you have alot of my money and i want this to be done and over with. I will be looking for your email on tuesday. Oh and what do you think you attorney is going to do when he or she hears that you have someones money and you will not return it in a timely manner. Because you have personal problems. i think there going to laugh. I know mine would.