View Single Post
Old 12-27-2017, 08:57 AM
Boost Engineer

Good Morning, Today I want to share some info I found in one of my excel files related to Holley carburetors. The info originally came from a closed down website called Motorsport Village.
Tuner, JMARKAUDIO, myself, and others used to post on that site. There was a lot of good Holley Carburetor Discussion there, BUT the owner of the site got tired of the BS and shut it down.

I had copied off a bunch of pictures and words of posts I made (as well as good pictures from others. Pictures was a strong point on that site.

So we have been talking about Dominator Carbs and other carbs with Emulsion circuits. I posted a picture of a Internal Emulsion Tube part made by Holley for some metering blocks.

So today I will provide a picture of a way to easily tell a metering block with that Emulsion part installed in it. I will call that pic "Wrong Block". I will also post a pic of a "Good Metering Block.

It will be easy to compare the two and avoid the "Wrong Block" parts.

I will also provide a picture of a normal (pre HP series) 2 hole Emulsion Block, a picture of the Kill bleed in the block, a picture of the Idle Feed Restriction, and a picture of the Power Valve Channel Restriction. So I will do this in several short posts. Tom V

Despite small distractions, there are those who will go Forward, Learning, Sharing Knowledge, Doing what they can to help others move forward.