View Single Post
Old 05-09-2023, 01:24 PM
Senior Chief

I have made the color samples for both Solar Gold and Polar White. I checked them to some paint on original parts and they look pretty good. I shipped them off to the extruder to color match the OEM paint colors and hopefully in about 4 to 5 weeks I will have the Samples for approval. After the samples are approved, it should take an additional 7 to 8 weeks for production of the product.

For everybody who added their names to the list, thank you for doing that. I felt comfortable enough to proceed with making the welting based on your commitment. The new agreement between myself and my extruder will allow me to reduce the up-front inventory commitment somewhat to allow for proceeding to make some of the lower production colors. I will hold sets for those who put their names on the list, but the rest will go FCFS, and with lower ordering levels, smart money would move to get a set before they are gone.

I think I will move to Brewster Green and Admiralty Blue next. I am working on color samples for them now.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask, and thank you all for your support.

Regards,

James
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1731.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	23.9 KB
ID:	612316