View Single Post
Old 02-16-2024, 02:58 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Birds of a feather flock together. You also like to manipulate dyno sheets. that’s a known fact LOL. Have you graduated yet from David V class. Your a amateur at best. I mean off the wall chit !

Its also well know theres a small group of of trolls, here that zone in on my every post. Totally jealous of response I get. Not realizing how much it makes them look like fools.

Here’s best part, lobe lift, 4470/4360 Steve C it should be .4470/.4360 oh my god, it just slows the inexperience of cam lingo.

My conversation with.oh excuse me Bullet racing cams NOT ultra. Talking about cam lobes. A whole dissertation came up about these are only lobes we have for Pontiac stick block. I’m like this isn’t a stock block oh well we don’t have blanks for that, you can’t get blanks you would have to have whole new blanks made up, that would cost a Fortune. I’m like thinking Comp cam has them but you don’t. Just shows or at least makes me think, their waaay behind on times. Old school.

The sad part is you try to contribute to a thread, and the trolls are setting there waiting, taking it 90 degrees north. Beating their chest. Dad you where right don’t argue with people who are dumber than you because they’ll make you look dumb. Can we just get back to the original purpose of the tread. Over and out.