View Single Post
Old 10-09-2016, 09:28 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Send a message via AIM to Dr. Eric M. Schiffer
Default Hemmings Muscle Machines

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYA View Post
Hey Eric, I'm sorry we missed the Dream Cruise this year. A bunch of us decided to go to the Tri-Power nationals in Ohio instead. A great show but not as much fun as Woodward. Next year we hope to be back with a bigger group. There is a picture of your GTO on page 51 in the November issue of Hemmings Muscle Machines. They did a feature article on the Dream Cruise. Hope all is well. Take care, Andy.
Andy,

I pulled up the article on line. I couldn't believe it was done by Barry Kluzack. I didn't have a chance to pick up the magazine at Pasteiner's Auto Zone on Saturday. But I did see the front clip of my GTO right up front.

I was asked late Friday night to drive the photo car while Barry photo shot a Trans Am for Muscle Car Review. How could I say no?

In the most resent issue Drew Harding in the "Letters" section said to contact Barry about doing a 1970 1/2 Trans Am. Well I did. We ended up doing a photo shoot of my friend Dave Miller's white '70 1/2 T/A Ram Air III 4 speed car.

We meet at 7:30 AM and shoot the car until 10:00 AM. Dave and I headed up the street to M1 Concours' Cars and Coffee for a few minutes then onto Little Daddy's with the usual crowd, John Politzer, Freddie Foreman, Kip Wasinko (GM Design Cadillac and Performance), Dick Ruzzin (GM Design, Chevy powered Mongusta), Phil Jacobs (Ford and Shelby Competition) and several industry guys for breakfast. Always great conversation.