View Single Post
Old 12-08-2022, 08:47 PM

Thank you Tom for such a nice compliment. The serpentine setup is an 8 rib setup and its made by CVF Racing. I was taking your previous advice and did a search on BGTECH, and was reading some of the post when your comment popped up just now. Lots to read about. I noticed a lot were from way back when BG was still in business making the tripowers. Sounds like they weren't impressing anyone with their customer service. I'm hoping I run across some good info on the difference between a stock BG intake verses one that's been ported. Also by next summer my engine is going to be a monster (bored and stroked, forged pistons, radical hyd. roller cam, and approx. 12:1 compression running AV fuel (100 octane leaded). So obviously the tripower will be the choking point with the intake and a combined 750 cfm carb system. That's why I'm looking for info on enlarging the demon carbs and porting the intake.
My GTO goes to way more shows and cruises than it does to the drag strips, so I won't trade off the tripower coolness for more horsepower.