View Single Post
Old 08-26-2022, 10:55 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Location: 31May2013 Temporary home to the world's widest (that we know of) tornado. Lord, NO more Please...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vid View Post
After reading what happened all I can say is you are one TOUGH dude!! Wow, making those calls and putting yourself on the gurney with fractured vertebrae, especially after that colossal impact is incredible.

My mind immediately called up that video of the guy in the $150,000 Comet when the brakes failed and slammed into a minivan at about the same speed. I think many of us have seen that video.

A month in the hospital has got to be rough. I hope you get to go home soon and wish you all the best in your recovery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you all again. We'd after noon (the 24th). I moved from Jim Thorpe Rehab Hospital in Oklahoma City to a rehab center that specializes in only rehab, not as much medical treatment needed. Kind of the finish line in sight for, although I will still have to stay with my brother for a while, until I'm released by surgeon to live byyself again.

Vid, the ONLY reason I am alive and NOT completely paralyzed or dead, is God's Grace!!!

Having been in a hospital since day of accident, I'm doing much better thanks to all of your prayers!!!

I have been and will be healed!!! I WILL drive my TA at Great Bend soon!!!
I will return to my job as a school bus driver!!!
Just SOME of the things I will be doing!!!

Shut it off
Shut it off
Buddy, I just shut your Prius down...
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to 77 TRASHCAN For This Useful Post: