View Single Post
Old 11-11-2006, 03:20 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vaught
I firmly believe that they MAY NOT be all junk.

I was told that they had three different casting houses do work for them over the 70 block run.

There may very well be some very good blocks still out there.

It would be so nice if the Kauffmans would come forth, identify which blocks came from which source, etc so that a proper evaluation of all of the blocks could be obtained. Right now we have only the bad blocks in the picture. Perhaps there ARE some good ones out there.

The deal is we will never really know until the word get out, the owners are willing to inspect the blocks for hardness and internal damage, and the results are posted.

There is obviously some disagreement in the Kauffman camp on how to do the deal if one of the members has left the group.

Tom V.
This is exactly what I think they are trying to do, in addition why nothing has been said. They need to determine what blocks, what Foundry and what exactly occurred. Until they know that they cannot respond to anyone. There could be communication and legal issues between the Foundry and KRE, specifically the Foundry not providing information until they know what their liability is. KRE might be caught in the middle.

A few posts back RRE and KRE are in the same sentence. KRE is not in that group, KRE is a class act and has done a lot for our hobby. Nobody knows what’s going on in the background, KRE is not responding for a reason
Brad