Thread: Race Section
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2022, 07:30 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAUL K View Post
You are not the victim here. Stop posting false information, stop making chit up, stop posting fifth hand information as if it's your own personal experience, when you make an erroneous post and you are corrected "own it" and stop coming on here to argue (your words) and you will be doing your part for making the PY race section great again.

Good luck with the pump gas engine. I hope you don't miss another season of racing. Life is short we are blessed with only so many of them.
You can not help yourself, wanna be Sheriff complex I guess. Narcissistic personality disorder or something.
You took it upon yourself to bring me up here (your MO) when the real reasons, people are moving on, getting old, VERY expensive, tracks closing and life's are changing.
I think mods cracking down did not help.
I remember some great times here with people going at it, others taking sides. Bruce calling me out on CV-1s. Leech vs Langer. ECM cracking hard on each other. They did me too and I got mad. But maybe I should not have seeing how hard they were on each other.
I do not think you are the guy to correct me, accuse me of spreading false info, making chit up. You have told me about my blown engine many times. Its on the garage floor all together less a pair of rockers. Never spun a bearing in my life much less blown a head gasket.
I even told you I was sorry things went bad between you and I. Did not want to argue any more but you brought me up here ? WHY ?
You know I got kicked off of PZ for telling the truth about that dyno slip ? Basically sticking up for you, slowbird and myself. Got tired of him crowing about it when what he did was wrong, never apologized. Still have not went back even though I was sent log in info.
Tiered of trying to figure out if was being told the truth or being brought into discussions from fakes accounts over there about things I am doing or my posts over here !
So I tell you I am sorry it all happened, get kicked off a site and maybe lose a friend and you still want to bring me up and accuse. I gave something up , apologized even though you always come at me first. But you still want to fling chit ?
You know, you did say something about our fighting effecting business. If it did, sorry, but that also means you are better off leaving me alone. We gained nothing. Exchanged numbers and bought and sold parts.
Should have been left there and to agree to disagree .

I am going to bow out now. I know where you stand and you know where I stand.
Leave me alone.
The OP is a cool dude and I want his thread to go on to some discussions that will be more fruitful.