Thread: Race Section
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2022, 08:59 AM
Boost Engineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragncar View Post
Sanctimonious much ? Just about every single time you and I got into it it went like this. I made some post, nothing to do with you. Then you take it upon yourself to come at me. Maybe you have a Sheriff complex or something.
But when you do that you make something that was not personal, personal .

So I have a choice. Stick up for myself, come back at you. And that escalates.
Or meekly put my tail between my legs, that is not in my DNA.
There is simply no good choice for me.
Then I would find people I do not know trying to get a hold of me through PMs or other means, made some friends. Told me it was BS, they can see what is going on and then let me know that actions like yours are why they seldom post. They do not like it and do not want it to happen to them.
Thus, PY and Pontiac boards suffer. I want them to succeed as a hate snoopbook with a passion.
You are anything but blameless and as much a part of the problem as any other person still here.
Now, just because you say I think of myself some way actually does not mean I do. It just means you have it stuck in your craw I do. Maybe I am messing with you because you mess with me. Its not that big a deal.
Sometimes I think out loud. This should be the place to think out loud about our hobby.
Many times I ask a question, start a thread when I pretty much know the answer
. Might be double checking something just to be sure.Maybe it was a long time since I did it. Sometimes I want to know a different way to get something done if possible. Different solution to a problem. Alternative way of looking at it.
You know, learn something or someone else learn something.
The highest IQ people I know all say "there are no dumb questions".

You know what is going on with my pump gas engine. Its in the street section.
That about sums it up over the last few years, in my opinion.

Mike and Eric set the bar for Pontiac Performance with the funny car.

Cooper has set the standard for the Frantic 4 for several years.

Travis and Rodney have "left the building" and are doing their new things.
(Travis is a Rocket Man in Huntsville, Alabama.

Chris C walked away, Steve Ames passed away, The East Coast Mafia basically said Screw the Midwest and are doing their own thing or have sold their cars/ passed on.

So what is left? In my opinion the "stirring the chit" people in the Race Forum. Never could understand the 'Attack Dog' behavior by some.
Almost a "B Flooper" want-a be.

The East Coast Mafia worked as a Team. The NSS Guys worked as a team.
Seems like when Flooper was there he was attacking people (mostly the Butlers to drum up business.
Same deal with the Engine Builders and some Parts Vendors. So now we are down to the Engine builder
"Expert" vs the Bracket Racer on the west coast.

Same behaviors, different guys.

So Why don't we drop the attack dog behavior and get back to enjoying our Pontiac vehicles.

JMO

Tom V.

Despite small distractions, there are those who will go Forward, Learning, Sharing Knowledge, Doing what they can to help others move forward.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tom Vaught For This Useful Post: