Thread: Race Section
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2022, 03:05 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAUL K View Post
If the shoe fits! There is a difference between arguing and debating. Free speech is great if it's truth. Individuals come on here mucking up threads with fairy tales boasting about how much they know and then start threads for advice on the simplest of tasks. Nothing wrong with not knowing, but I can't understand how a self proclaimed expert can't accomplish the most basic of tasks.

How is the new pump gas build progressing?
Sanctimonious much ? Just about every single time you and I got into it it went like this. I made some post, nothing to do with you. Then you take it upon yourself to come at me. Maybe you have a Sheriff complex or something.
But when you do that you make something that was not personal, personal .

So I have a choice. Stick up for myself, come back at you. And that escalates.
Or meekly put my tail between my legs, that is not in my DNA.
There is simply no good choice for me.
Then I would find people I do not know trying to get a hold of me through PMs or other means, made some friends. Told me it was BS, they can see what is going on and then let me know that actions like yours are why they seldom post. They do not like it and do not want it to happen to them.
Thus, PY and Pontiac boards suffer. I want them to succeed as a hate snoopbook with a passion.
You are anything but blameless and as much a part of the problem as any other person still here.
Now, just because you say I think of myself some way actually does not mean I do. It just means you have it stuck in your craw I do. Maybe I am messing with you because you mess with me. Its not that big a deal.
Sometimes I think out loud. This should be the place to think out loud about our hobby.
Many times I ask a question, start a thread when I pretty much know the answer
. Might be double checking something just to be sure.Maybe it was a long time since I did it. Sometimes I want to know a different way to get something done if possible. Different solution to a problem. Alternative way of looking at it.
You know, learn something or someone else learn something.
The highest IQ people I know all say "there are no dumb questions".

You know what is going on with my pump gas engine. Its in the street section.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dragncar For This Useful Post: