View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014, 05:53 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by j69shep View Post
I have a 71 convertible with the 455/TH400 that is in for paint right now (coincidentally) Lucy blue as well. It will be identical to this car as it also has the ivory interior. No 8 track though. Mine is a sport that originally had the endura front end which is long gone now. My car was originally atoll blue but lucerne blue is my favorite, thus a color change. It's pretty rust free, aside for a small hole in the driver floorboard that I fixed years ago. It was originally a 400 car but I had this 455 built for a different car that was since sold and I dropped pulled the non orig 400 out and opted for the super sweet 455. My car is missing all the badges, can you tell me what badges go on the grill and the rear deck? My car has pypes exhaust that I put in myself and. The sound is amazing. My car is also an air car but everything is missing there so that's a later project. It should be back together in a month or so. Bumpers are out for chrome and a new top is scheduled as soon as paint is finished. I hope it looks as good as yours. Thanks for posting pics.
This is the only thing in the grill... don't have one of the trunk right now but I'll get you one...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Grill 1 szd.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	213.5 KB
ID:	350768  

http://www.gogtoaa.com/leibys%20rides.html