View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 03:59 AM
Senior Chief

Hi Dennis,

That silver car that John Sawruk spoke to you about, was that a plain Tempest or a GT37? Was it the one he wrote about in the 80's?

In regards to the Magnum cars, I noticed in one of the old pics in the showroom is a white one, complete with a puny single exhaust! They mustn't have got around to changing it before the promo! (Anyone have the pic handy?)

I can't believe the amount of options that could or couldn't be ordered for no apparent reason (eg. no buckets in sedans, RAIV Formula, 455 Judge etc to name a few). If the brochures and the salesman didn't mention it or know, how the heck was Joe Average meant to know!? Imagine the original owner of your car looking at the brochure and speccing it up in his head...V8, 4 spd, looks like it has to be a 350, so off he goes and orders that exact spec. I love this sort of stuff for some reason.

Even if no 400 4 spd 4 doors were built, I think your car will clearly prove how wrong it was not to build them.

If you find out some more about the car Diego mentioned, would you mind sharing please?

Last edited by 70Steve; 06-21-2011 at 04:05 AM.