View Single Post
Old 11-06-2018, 02:30 AM
Suspended

This is why I'm not nearly as excited about the whole mail order/online purchasing thing as so many people seem to be today. I like to put my hands on something first, see the quality level first hand, make sure its correct and fits right. Yes, I'm spoiled because I live ten minutes from Summit, but I didn't always and it wasn't any different when I was far away, I just found other places to shop.

The extremely sad, unfortunate reality of the whole thing is that most people are not nearly stubborn or picky enough and will just take whatever someone gives them. They might bitch about it here or elsewhere, but at the end of the day they'll just bend over and take it. That's why this is so damn common today, because vendors and sellers of all types know they can get away with it. Because people are too lazy to send it back, or in too much of a hurry, or just plain stupid. I simply don't get it, because if I spend the money to buy a new product, I expect to get what I paid for and I expect it to be right and will not just accept it if it isn't.

Needing to make a profit/living is no excuse. If you can't figure out how to provide a good product or service while still making a profit, find another business to be in.