View Single Post
Old 07-24-2023, 10:22 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Send a message via AIM to takid455

Quote:
Originally Posted by HWYSTR455 View Post
I'd prefer not to post a price, but they are readily available when you contact them. Considering what you get, it's fair.

Since the wheel has to be mounted to the balancer, an SFI 18.1 balancer is included since there is machine work involved. A BOP composite gear is included on the cam sync, and both use hall effect sensors.

I specifically ordered the crank & cam setup, not the whole 'kit'. They sell complete SEFI setups, with different ECU options. How it can be broken down by items I'm not sure of, so it's best to reach out for pricing.

Not sure why manufacturers of balancers haven't gotten on board with incorporating flying magnets or other trigger mechanisms on balancers yet, someone/something should push them into doing so. Just makes sense.

First, thanks for the plug & your setup should be arriving today or so. Regarding the balancers, I've spoken to a few manufactures at PRI about doing such. Same answer from all is demand. While we this there's demand, its not 10,000 or a large enough amount for them to redesign tooling. If an individual/ group were to fund a 1 off run, that is a possibility.

Build: http://www.pro-touring.com/showthrea...1978+g+machine
1999 30th Trans Am 6 spd, T top