View Single Post
Old 08-19-2022, 06:10 AM
Ultimate Warrior

"ebay sucks, but it still has many benefits for sellers & buyers that are well worth the 12.9% fee..."

Those arsholes are ripping me off. I'm in the 14-16 percent bracket, I guess I need to get a better calculator as when I run the total for all sales against the pay outs it's over 15 percent. I guess they don't like me or I don't know how to structure my auctions correctly , or a little of both......

I'd also add that EVERYTHING you purchase related to selling and shipping ADDS to the cost of the items being sold, whether they are tax deductable or not. The small break you get being able to write it off still doesn't pay for those items. Matter of fact they want you to inventory all the items you have in stock at the end of the year and pay taxes on them. I doubt if too many small businesses are really doing that. Maybe that's why they hired 87,000 new agents and bought guns and ammunition for them. They better buy them body armor too, for when they come around knocking on doors wanting to spot check your inventory and business records...........FWIW......

73 Ventura, SOLD 455, 3740lbs, 11.30's at 120mph, 1977 Pontiac Q-jet, HO intake, HEI, 10" converter, 3.42 gears, DOT's, 7.20's at 96mph and still WAY under the roll bar rule. Best ET to date 7.18 at 97MPH (1/8th mile),