View Single Post
Old 07-04-2022, 11:24 PM

I love my Lokar. It’s double sealed and nutted from the bottom. Never leaks. Locking stick never pops out, throwing fluid, on hard runs. I don’t have to bend over to fill it. It’s bolted right to the passenger inner fender well. I stand straight up to fill, like a dignified old man. It has a tube quick disconnect at the pan and hole plug, for trans service. I don’t break my back being all stooped over just to check the fluid. I don’t hit my head. Im not leaning on or scratching my car just to check the fluid. . And, I fill my TH350 through the “tiny hole” using the exact same funnel I have always used and, at about the same speed. It may take an extra 10-15 seconds on total fill time. But, that’s OK. I’m standing up. No valve body clogging sealers required. No leaks. No problems. Wish I had one 40 years ago. And I know my folks would agree. I destroyed their drive with trans and power steering leaks. We don’t do that anymore. No leaks allowed.

PS At least some dipstick tube leaks are actually the modulator O-ring leaking and running forward making it look like the dipstick is leaking. Found that out right after I installed the Lokar to stop my “dipstick leak”. It was never the dipstick. Derp! [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk