View Single Post
Old 10-01-2022, 08:01 PM

Default Better shaker intake options?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip Fix View Post
As the other guys said depends on HP range. getting over 550 or so a Torker II will pick up a lot over any factory intake( I swapped them) and is shorter than the RPM and with a little squeeze a factory base can fit but tight. Any air filter is going to be restrictive. A Shaker base K&N high flow filter when my motor was tuned for it and pulled it out lean popped out the Shaker-quite a sight at night!

I値l have to get off my butt and call blockers I suppose. The combo I知 running I知 pretty pleased with but I知 getting tired of the hood rubbing on my fender. My other brain fart is can you use a torker II with the qjet?

The drop base I知 running has half an inch of clearance between the bottom donut and the lid for air flow and the filter is known to be very restrictive. I suppose my beef is with the drop base more than the intake. [emoji3525]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

77 T/A- poncho 400| T-10|3.23| I beams|Hyper flat top pistons|Kre heads|Scorpion rockers|Xr276 hydro roller|Rpm intake|Smi qjet|Subframe connectors|Rancho sways|Mcleod super street|hydro clutch|More i cant remember