View Single Post
Old 01-27-2024, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith k View Post
John, I think he's actually looking to see if anyone recognizes the specific car (since it's somewhat unique), and may have information on who built it, etc. Sounds like the selling dealer didn't have much documentation on what was clearly a custom build.

I don't recall seeing it before...
Yes that's correct. I will post pictures of the interior once it arrives as it has a full custom leather interior (that I dislike and my wife just adores). It also has a manual top with a glass rear window. It's a 400 4bbl with a 3 speed automatic. It has Vintage air installed. I will also post under hood pics. The dealer had no background on it, so I had it gone over by a competent mechanic to include compression testing, etc. It seems to be good to go.

This thing is so unique, that I thought maybe going on forums such as this may find me the previous owner. I believe the engine to be rebuilt recently judging by the state of the gaskets, etc. and I would like to now if it was a stock rebuild, etc. I am by no means an expert!

Unfortunately, the dealer took down the pics once they sold it and I didnt save them!