View Single Post
Old 11-20-2011, 10:43 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Send a message via AIM to Dr. Eric M. Schiffer
Default 1968 Royal Bobcats

Keith,
You have mentioned the silver one you had. I'd like to drive it home that several 1968 and 1969 GTO's that rolled out of Royal Pontiac had the Bobcat paint scheme. Not just one white one with gold trim in 1968 and one crystal turquoise one with with trim in 1969.

I beleive I also mentioned that my friend Les Goodman had a 1968 turquoise GTO 428 with white accents done by Royal too.

Jerry Will's brother, I have to use Jerry's name because I don't remember his brother's first name, worked for George Delorean in 1968-69 and still has his '69 white GTO Ram Air IV with crystal tourquise accents that he bought new. Low mileage car but he refuses to bring it out. Jerry has a 1969 Judge.

If look closley at the pictures you will also notice that two of them have black around the rear window and over the trunk. But one has stripes to simulate a luggage but in paint.

There was one done on Royal Bobcat on the west coast that George Barris did in flat black and the trunk stripes. This could be the one pictured being driven away by Milt.

You still have to explain how you get your pictures in the main body of the "Post Reply"!? LOL

Eric