View Single Post
Old 01-25-2024, 12:25 AM

NIce one. I'd love to tell a few others, like the one involving McClellan AFB, MP's with big long guns, lots of smoke and the "bitch" in my passenger seat screaming "They're going to shoot, they're going to shoot". Got away that time, but after pulling the car out of hiding 6 weeks later, 2nd try didnt work out as well. You should here me tell the story in lock-up, complete with sound effects and lots of body motion. After pinned and getting smashed by some meat head even tho I had my hands up and wasnt running, 2nd cop (of about 30) picked me up and said when he heard it was a Pontiac involved, he knew it'd be me. Put me in his car and let me use his cell phone to call my girl to pick up my car. Went to high school with him. Couldnt believe I got to keep the car. As I looked out the back window, the cops were taking turns getting pictures of them with there foot on my front bumper, like some "great hunter" or something. I had a broken tail light lense and a bent fender, but that crown vic that finally got me (after I blew out my front right tire), must have had 5 different types of fluid leaking out of it and it's front end looked like my rear bumper was eating it.