View Single Post
Old 09-20-2021, 07:21 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocktimusPryme View Post
I saw that split thing. They were out of the canto usb cables so I ordered one from summit. It’s not here yet. I didn’t know I needed it until I opened my terminator box. The terminator has a Can 2 port so I’m not sure it needs the splitter.

As for the oil pressure plug, some Terminator kits come with it and some don’t. I don’t know why. Near as I can tell the LS kits get it and TBs don’t, but it may be more complicated than that. Scott and Chris at EFIsystems said to splice into the ground and 5v wires on the fuel pressure plug. Than run a new wire to pin A20.

I ran the a20 wire but I still have to splice into my fuel pressure plug, which sucks.

Do you need the laptop to ultimately set your gauge display how you want? With the shift light function and all, or can that be done on the HUD?
You can set up the gauge display how you want it with the handheld.
When you add a new transducer that has to be done with laptop. At least that's how mine works. Once the system recognizes the transducer the rest can be done with the handheld. The laptop is easier though.

https://youtu.be/XqEydRRRwqE
The Following User Says Thank You to Formulajones For This Useful Post: