Thread: WIW 70 Formula
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2021, 08:51 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Test fit the modified rear armrest panels and seat frames. All is good, so I dropped the seat frames off at the upholsterer. Everything is there and ready to go, except the yard of carpet they need for the lower door panels...still on backorder at Legendary...eta is late January.

We test fit the windshield and rear window...good there.

Randy's back on the car now...painted the roll bar in the light Sandalwood to blend in better with the rest of the interior. He also painted the dash top and the piece below the rear window in dark Sandalwood. Those two interior colors look great against the Carousel Red...so happy I decided to stick with factory colors.

Next up will be the door hardware & windows, rear end hardware/lights, emblems, deck lid, trunk, headliner. We'll wait on the front fenders until we install the engine, which should be done in the next couple weeks (waiting on oil pan). If all goes well, may be able to take her home to finish right around Christmas.

I was looking forward to being finished with car projects for a while, but I guess some things are not meant to be. Will be picking up a '79 Y84 TA no t-top project on Sunday for my son.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3033D.jpeg
Views:	419
Size:	210.2 KB
ID:	579025