Thread: WIW 70 Formula
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2021, 12:01 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Been in a holding pattern for the past 2 months. The main factor is that Randy is still tied up with his other project. I've been super busy with work and family things, so not much time anyways. I went by the shop on Friday to see the car and pick up some stuff to work on, and this sparked my interest again.

I finished the rear armrest panels, they turned out nice so no need to cover them in vinyl unless they start to crack. I coated the interior with Marine Tex, which helped to stiffen them up. I received the headliner and visors from Legendary--took twice as long as they originally told me--56 days turned into over four months. The LED headlights also came in...they fit in the buckets perfectly. The Recaro's also made it finally. Most everything is here, though still waiting on gauges from Digital Dakota....ordered them in March.

This next week I'll modify the rear seat back, and send it off for powder coating. By the time it gets back, the upholster should be ready to start on my door panels and seats, though still waiting on Legendary to send the carpet I need for the front door panels.