View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 06:42 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Being the business of selling used cars I have been burned countless times............ this economy tuff and it happens about twice as often as it used to. I will be 57 in a few days I am still working 7 days a week.

But if I blame the economy or Non pays I become bitter and angry.

That leaves me powerless and a feeling of helpless.

In my world that's not going to happen, I have my family, my Pontiac's, my business, and I am able to pay bills, so much to be thankful for........, I let it go and work harder, it nevers gives me an excuse to steal someone's else money or property.

It is estimated that 30,000,000 Americans have "poor" credit scores, making them the victim of exorbitant interest rates, denials for financing, desperate for a way to buy the things they need, and trapped in a bad credit cycle that leaves them feeling like they have only two choices--accept high interest rates and inequitable deals or simply go without.

According to a national survey by Focus Credit, Tampa, Fla., many people do not have the tools to live well in their current financial situation, starting with the most basic information. In fact, 76% of those surveyed report not knowing their credit score within a 200-point range.

The survey found that 50% of respondents had been denied financing for a car; 39%, a credit card; 23%, a bank loan; and 12%, a mortgage.

Last edited by richard sargent; 12-18-2011 at 07:32 PM.