Thread: Bad Wreck
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2022, 11:14 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firedup6975 View Post
My Daughter and my Granddaughter were on their way to my Daughters work 6:00am, came to the intersection she crosses everyday, and a guy T Boned them on the drivers side, Her Jeep flipped on its passenger side, skidded across the highway. Seatbelts worked, air bag worked, Granddaughter in a booster seat worked. She said she had a green light, and he said he didn’t know if he did or not. Her Jeep is totaled as is his Explorer. His suv hit them dead center and at my Granddaughters door. There were injuries but they will be ok in time. My Daughter requested to see camera footage and have his cell pinged.

This could have ended very differently for all 3 of them.....

Turned out he did in fact run a red light and no skid marks he never tried to stop slamming into them at at least 45mph. Her light showed green on camera, and she even paused before moving. Pretty scary stuff but that Jeep did it’s job protecting them.

Everyone be safe and stay well!
MA, thank God they survived. Care to place a wager that the other driver was on his cell phone?

Dr. Thomas Sowell