View Single Post
Old 10-02-2021, 09:47 PM

Default SD455 theft inside job?

Did not the shipping company charge for insurance?

Did not the person contracting for the shipping ask to see a rate chart, paid for shipping insurance for a given amount, and the shipping company accepts the payment for the shipping and for the shipping insurance?

How is that not fraud on the part of the shipping company?

How many people have been so ripped off?

Sounds like it is overdue for a class action lawsuit. If shipping companies can get away with that, they can get away with stealing stuff.

Were such terms as Pontiac SD455 on any shipping company paperwork/computer file, accessible potentially for persons working within the shipping company to thus locate, target, and steal such items?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transamric View Post
Thanks! I'll need it.

Seller did put insurance on the block. But so far, everyone I've talked with says it's pretty much worthless. You can't prove to the shipping company what the value of something is when there isn't another one to compare it with. Also you can't prove the condition of something that can't be found. Doesn't mean I won't be trying though. Might have to lawyer up!

1972+ Lucerne Blue 4-door hardtop "what if" T-41 Le Mans Sport GT/Grand Am concepts. Equipped with future 3" journal "455 HO"/"what if" prototype "SD 455".
What if GM had continued production of the 1970-72 GM A body somewhere in the southern hemisphere?