View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 11:52 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I should let everyone know that Frank eventually made it right. He refunded an agreed upon amount after I disputed the transaction. Almost had to take it arbitration, but a 3rd party, Bill Merrick (great guy if you don't already know him) stepped in and sort of 'mediated'.

I never had a problem with the price of what he charges for parts....... My issue was how he handled a problem that clearly was not mine. Frank's arrogant and "holier than thou" attitude through the whole ordeal made it so that I won't ever deal with nor recommend him again.

The real test of customer service is how a situation is handled if/when there's a problem. It's kind of like car insurance....you never know how good/bad it is until you have a claim.

Frank needs help in the people skills department.

BTW, the argument that he deals with idiots all day long, therefore his attitude 'is what it is' is bull****. I deal with a percentage all day long in my job too (OM of a busy dental office) and if I developed an arrogant attitude because of my clientele (sp?) we would eventually no longer have a patient base that supported us.

Last edited by 67 Lamnas; 10-20-2008 at 11:57 AM. Reason: mis-spelling, and addition.