View Single Post
Old 05-18-2022, 03:36 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Three Gold Stars to Entropy11.

This stuff is pretty amazing, very pleased with the result. Since my typical test method for a product is .. hurry, don't follow instructions, don't clean anything and see how it works

Finished working on my tractor and decided to try it, dirty hands and all, pulled this part off the dash, hit it with fine steel wool, cleaned it with alcohol, taped it off, painted with a fast drying gloss black rattle can lacquer, let it dry in the sun for 10 minutes and went to town.

You can just see next to the wood grain the previous "chrome" paint that the tape prevented the magic powder from contacting. Buffed it with a microfiber cloth and done.

Freakin weird stuff. Doesn't rub off after it's buffed, has a perfectly slick, glossy feel. Will test some test pieces to see how tolerant it is off things like Armor All, Pledge and finally alcohol. I have no doubt I can tape off the long thin chrome sections above and below the wood grain and apply this stuff. Too bad the dash is already installed.

Entropy can this stuff be top coated with clear?

About the best $10 I ever spent. Can be found here: https://robotkai.com/products/prime-...e&_ss=e&_v=1.0

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Chrome-Powder.jpg
Views:	397
Size:	88.1 KB
ID:	591088