View Single Post
Old 07-30-2021, 04:14 PM
Ultimate Warrior

"...AS for the Moto G she just rolled her eyes..."

I assume that's what the saleslady at Wal Mart did.

Here's what a reviewer at PC Mag said about the 2020 Moto G Power.

"...THE BOTTOM LINE
Solid performance, multi-day battery life, and a gorgeous 6.4-inch display make the $249 Moto G Power the best budget-friendly phone you can buy right now..."

I wonder if the lady at Wal Mart knows more than the reviewers who test phones at PC Mag ?

Anyhow, as I've ALREADY posted, I've ALREADY ordered the 2020 Moto G Power, & it's ALREADY been shipped.

SO, that's the phone we're gonna start out with. If after we learn that it won't do what we need for it to do, or wanna try something else, then we'll decide then what to try next.

If that happens, I'll ask for suggestions & experiences that you guys have had with phones you think might be what we need.

But, I'm feel pretty sure that I'll need to ask some VERY basic questions here, as I try to learn the basics of how to use this 1st phone we're gonna try. Will appreciate all the help. But remember, I know NOTHING about how to operate it, other than the very little I picked up from the YouTube videos I watched.

As mentioned, I assume it will get here early next week. When it arrives, I'll post pics & relate the info/help we get from TracPhone.