View Single Post
Old 09-23-2016, 08:40 PM

I am a moderator here, and I can have an opinion.

I have not joined the CV1 detractors merely because I agree with many of the points made by Slick in his thoughtful and respectful post.

It is my opinion both Bill Anderson and Jim Sammons are doing themselves no favors posting here. I can understand your trying to defend your product from detractors, however at a certain point it simply encourages the detractors. Going tit for tat on every point is not working in your favor, again my opinion which I am allowed to express here.

We don't moderate here excessively, we allow quite a bit of freedom which should be appreciated by the membership here. I truly feel the membership should be able to police themselves to a great extent, we're all adults here and share a common love for Pontiacs and making them go fast.

All this talk about poor moderation, lack of moderation and how a moderator should act is a bunch of nonsense. This is your forum provided by your generous host, please treat it and your fellow members with respect.

I am now removing one member who shouldn't be here, he's been posting under a second username after tossing aside the first one without permission from the forums admin.

Members having technical difficulties have rejoined under a different name and we don't have an issue with it if we have been informed by you, but changing to another name for any other reason is absolutely forbidden. No forum worth respecting allows this, keeping the forums honest above all else is our priority here.

I'm closing this thread, it has moved much too far away from the original subject matter.

Any new threads started in reference to this thread will be deleted and their authors will be taking a vacation from the forums.